There are 3 Stages to Learning Spanish in the Spanish So Simple Language Course designed to take a student from Complete Beginner to Intermediate B1, (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), equivalent to a Higher GCSE or Junior Certificate Level.
Each stage comprises various modules sub divided into bite sized lessons which you can practice at your own pace using Audio- Visual Flashcards. These can be accessed online or downloaded onto a mobile device so you can practice your newly learned Spanish skills anywhere, anytime at the beach, in the garden or on a bus, plane or train!
The benefit of the 3 Stage Spanish So Simple Course is that YOU decide how much of the language you want to learn. As a retiree living in Spain you might decide you just want to ‘get by’ speaking Spanish on a daily basis so Stage 1 is all you require. If you’re a student studying for exams, the option is there to complete all 3 Stages by which time you will be a more than competent Spanish speaker!
A word of warning! Language learning and Brain training can get quite addictive! So, beware! ☺
Stage 1: You Will Learn How to…
- Spell your name (handy for making reservations).
- Read and pronounce Spanish correctly.
- Begin to appreciate the connection between English and Spanish.
- Have simple conversations giving personal details.
- Make appointments.
- Use useful phrases for everyday situations.
- Recognise and understand numbers, prices and telephone numbers.
- Build simple sentences.
- Make exclamations about the weather!
- Converse in Restaurants, Bars and Shops.
- Form verbs in the Present Tense
- Effectively use mountains of everyday vocabulary!!!!
- Express Likes and Dislikes.
- Name Parts of the Body.
- Discuss ailments.
- Express yourself in a Future and a Past Tense!!!
Stage 2: You Will Consolidate Stage 1 and Learn How to…
- Say what you are doing.
- Say what you are going to do.
- Use pronouns.
- Use Reflexive Verbs and find out what they are!
- Use Impersonal Verbs.
- Practice using the Past Tense.
- Role Play
Stage 3: You Will Consolidate Stage 2 and Learn How to…
- Recognise the difference between the Past Tenses.
- Express the English ‘Will’ and ‘Would’ in the Spanish equivalent.
- Use Verbs followed by Prepositions
- Give commands.
- Effectively use the conditional ‘Would’.
- Use the Subjunctive.