Whether you want to learn Spanish to get by, get fluent or gain qualifications, it really is SO easy with the Spanish So Simple Language Course because there are so many ways to get started! Simply browse through the various options below then contact Jacqueline to arrange a no obligation meeting, Skype or Face Time call at a mutually convenient time to discuss what best suits your needs!
One to One Private Spanish Tuition
- Private Spanish lessons from complete beginners to advanced level can be organised at any of the current venues in Estepona or Elviria, Marbella. Alternatively, you can choose to have lessons in the comfort of your own home either one to one with Jacqueline or via Skype or Facetime.
Private Group Spanish Tuition
- Looking to learn Spanish with family or friends? You can organise private group tuition for a minimum of 4 people and a maximum of 6 at any of the current venues in Estepona or Elviria, Marbella or at a venue of your choice.
To Organise Private Spanish Lessons, simply contact Jacqueline Curtis of Spanish So Simple.
Group Spanish Classes Currently in Elviria
- Small group classes up to a maximum of 6 people are currently being held at the Alanda Club in Elviria, Marbella. Days and times vary according to level.
Interested in Starting a Class in the Estepona Area?
- At present there are no classes in the town of Estepona, but if you are interested in learning Spanish, contact Jacqueline and she will add your name to her ‘Share a Class’ list. Simply give her your contact details and tell her whether you are interested in Spanish for beginners, intermediate or advanced and she will be in touch with you soon!
Interested in joining one of the Group Spanish Classes in Elviria or ‘Sharing a Class’ soon in Estepona? Simply contact Jacqueline Curtis today!
One to One Spanish Tuition for School or College Exams, Spanish Nationality Requirement or CCSE.
- BRITISH EDUCATION SYSTEM – Spanish tuition for GCSE and A level qualifications.
- IRISH EDUCATION SYSTEM – Spanish tuition for the Junior or Leaving Certificate.
- DELE Levels A1 – B2 (Diploma of Spanish through the Instituto Cervantes ).
- PREPARATION FOR SPANISH NATIONALITY EXAMS: Spanish language exam Level A2 DELE (minimum language requirement for gaining Spanish Nationality), combined with preparation for the Spanish Culture Exam CCSE (Conocimientos Constitucionales y Socioculturales de España).
Whether you’re simply interested in a little extra Spanish tuition to help you gain that merit pass, or you’re seeking to learn Spanish from scratch to become a Spanish national, simply contact Jacqueline Curtis at Spanish So Simple today and start working towards your goals tomorrow!
PRIVATE TUITION: 30 EUROS PER HOUR One to One /Maximum of two people in Marbella or Estepona venues.
GROUP CLASSES AND SEMI INTENSIVE GROUP CLASSES: 7.50 EUROS PER HOUR Minimum of 4, maximum of 6 students.
Please note that both private tuition and group classes are paid 4 weeks in advance.
Contact Spanish So Simple Today!
Take the first steps to learning Spanish or honing your language skills and contact Jacqueline at Spanish So Simple TODAY!